Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What we've been reading...

I am in a rush. I will be in a rush until school starts. Or maybe until school is well underway. Or maybe until Christmas. 

Nevertheless, plenty of reading is happening, and it has all been very good. 

Lucy has been rereading this series, because she just can't get enough of them:

Book Cover


Mary read these two books and loved them:

Book CoverBook Cover


Calvin read these two books and loved them:
Book CoverBook Cover


Shaemus read these three books and loved them:
Book CoverBook CoverBook Cover


And Flannery read these books and loved them:
Book CoverBook CoverBook Cover

And school is about to start, so I am getting tons of new homeschool ideas. I'll share when I've done a little more research, because school or no school, there is some awesome stuff out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment